Aosta Valley excursions and trekking
The comfort of a hotel, the position of a refuge. Located on some of the most fascinating routes of the area of the Monte Rosa, the Cré Forné is the ideal place for fans of trekking who do not wish to give up the convenience and services of a Hotel.
The Cré Forné is member of the Trekking Product Club Valle d'Aosta that brings together the best facilities located on the main route of the valley. As member of the Club, the Cré Forné guarantees the following requirements:
- Presence of a "Hiker's Contact," an expert involved in all the activities and the information linked with trekking.
- At least 1 weekly excursion to be made by appointment.
- Guarantee the presence of a guide or professional to accompany you on request (priority is given to the guides who are part of the club).
- Indicate which cultural activities the guests may enjoy in case of bad weather.
- Informational Material (topographical maps, hiking books, information on mountain weather and conditions).
- The facility must offer typical Valdostan dishes and guarantee a hot meal even outside the normal restaurant schedule.
- Sustainable waste management, energy conservation and limited consumption.